Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: QA Manager
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: CTO
Experience Required: 12+ Years of Experience
As a QA Manager, you head the Quality Function at Games2win. This role involves overseeing the quality team, from quality of test cases run, to best practices and resource management. You will build your teams, monitor their performance, identify bottlenecks and introduce best practices to the Organization.
What would you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Work closely with the Product Team (comprising Product Managers and the CEO) to understand what each update is about. Ensure that these goals are met by the Test Leads.
- Review Requirements and Builds from a Player’s Perspective ; what is a nuisance, what does not feel right, what is confusing ? And provide constructive feedback to the Product and Delivery Teams.
- Keep an eye to optimize test plans by periodically reviewing the productivity of your team, the test cases they are executing and weeding out inefficiencies. Given that we operate similar games, you will find test cases that can be shared across games, and there will be knowledge from individual testers that can be shared with the team.
- Work with your QA Leads to estimate effort for all testing activities, and ensure the teams complete the test phases on time. Scale the teams accordingly.
- Collaborate with the various teams (Engineering, Analysts, Delivery) in planning, prioritizing and delivering quality products and programs.
- Coordinate with external partners for resource planning and billing.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing between test teams and develop relevant training programs.
- Daily monitoring of each of your team’s activities, with an eye to optimise.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- At least 12 years’ experience in a QC Lead role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience shipping mobile games from start to finish in a leadership role, working alongside development teams
- Sound understanding of QA stages, tools and techniques in mobile gaming.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with an ability to inspire others
- Familiarity managing multiple on site and external test teams
- Proven experience hiring, training and mentoring other senior team members to build a strong team around them
- Use of Test Case Management software
- Understanding technical and performance requirements of mobile games, and create test plans to confirm our compliance. For example, testing for compliance of new OS features or game performance across low to high devices.
- Past experience with automation and load-testing tools & processes for Unity games, and managing teams for their their execution, will be an added bonus
Good to have:
- Play testing and Usability testing experience
- Administration experience of JIRA bug tracking databases including setup of workflows relevant for their teams
- Exposure to performance testing and automation of testing for Unity games.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably with additional certifications in Quality Assurance
If this QA Manager Role at Games2win interests you, then we have a small assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!