Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 450 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: QA – Test Engineer
Based in: Remote
Reporting to: QA Leads
Experience Required: 2-5 Years of Experience
As a QA Test Engineer, you would test our games before they are released, ensuring all new requirements are working as expected, and there are no defects in the game. You will coordinate with your team-mates to ensure testing is executed on schedule.
What would you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Test games and applications on both Android and IOS platforms.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers and Lead to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Train Junior testers when needed.
- Identify bugs and report on them with detail and clear steps to reproduce.
- Isolating bugs and documenting steps to reproduce.
- Compiling the bugs in Jira / Mantis / Google Spreadsheets.
- Respecting the planning and deadlines in accordance with the entire team.
- Learn about and adhere to our internal systems, software and processes.
- Perform all types of testing including Functionality, Compatibility, Explorative, Usability and Regression.
- Suggest methods to improve the testing process.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to the Product Managers.
- Send daily status report to the Team lead.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in Mobile Game Testing.
- Working with a team of testers.
- Writing test cases based on documented requirements, and incorporating feedback from your Lead.
- Love playing games and have a knack of spotting problems.
- An ability to detect patterns and to explore user paths, so as to help determine hard-to-identify Steps To Reproduce.
Any degree, to prove you know how to stick to a plan for 3 or 4 years. We want people who are in a QC role because of a love for games.
If this QA Manager Role at Games2win interests you, then we have a small assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!