Request for Proposal for Development of Share Trading Game
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 65 million downloads and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (80% outside of India). All our game downloads are generated organically, without ANY advertising support or paid installations.
G2W is the publisher of global hit titles such as Parking Frenzy, The “Fab Designer” series, Fashion Diva, Detective Byomkesh Bakshy, Dating Frenzy and many other games. Parking Frenzy is ranked #1 on the US iTunes App Store (free app & game) & Power Cricket T20 is ranked #1 in the India Sports category. Almost all of our Mobile Games have reached top app store ranks.
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
To know more about us, visit us at:
By 2018, India will be the largest Android market. The pace of growth points to increasing usage of smartphone usage.
Coupled with the growth in the Indian economy, we believe there is a huge potential to gamify stock trading. Both for existing traders and for newbies.
Our proposed game provides users with virtual cash that they can use to buy / sell stocks, participate in periodic contests, earn bragging rights, and to even test their ideas before investing in the real markets.
What We Need
We are seeking mobile application development partners who can develop, minimally, an Android and iOS Application based on the wireframes we have created.
The core components of the application will include :
- Mobile front-ends for Android and iOS users. We have prepared wireframes that depict the desired functionality.
- REST-based backend component to handle user registration and in-game social activity (friends, follows, share), track user’s trading balances and positions, allow ‘transaction’ of buys / sells / watch / wait functionality, and other functionality as deemed necessary for the front-end.
- Notification system to allow per-user and application-wide push notifications. This will take into account multiple user-accounts and synchronisation with game state.
- A feed-processing component that can collect data from BSE / NSE / other trading exchanges, and extract relevant data that we require. This data can include past pricing history, news articles, and graphs.
We seek partners who are comfortable building products and can manage the nuances that come from such development.
If you feel there is a good fit, please share with us :
- Links to a couple of B2C applicaitons you have built. We are suckers for good UX.
- Your strengths on various technology stacks – cross-platform mobile apps, server-side REST interfaces, security, databases, cloud-based deployments.
- Tools you prefer to use to manage projects. We use Git/Svn and Bitbucket / Mantis.
- Your proposed database architecture for a share trading application.
Please write in to email@example.com with the above, and also include two client recommendations we could reach out to.