Role: Senior Human Resources Manager
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Reporting to : CEO
Experience: 10+ years of work experience
What do you need to do? : (Role and Responsibilities)
- Ensure that our 200+ employees are happy!
- Manage, coordinate and administer the day-to-day HR responsibilities that include recruiting, hiring and employee orientation
- Understand our staffing needs and work with the in-house team, agencies, inbound leads and web portals to fulfil the HR responsibilities
- Responsibly implement Company HR Policy best practices. This includes introducing contemporary methods of appraisals, developing personnel policies, employer and employee feedback mechanics, scoring & reward systems, etc.
- Implement an ATS system
- Audit, update and write the job descriptions for all Company positions
- Develop employee retention and recognition programs
- Research and resolve employee situations quickly and logically
- Recommend improvements in the existing setup and ensure that our business objectives, policies, procedures and best practices are in place.
- Ensure that the work environment is positive and issue free
- While our business is very demanding, we have a fun, casual, healthy, and engaging workplace. It’s not often understood that a high level of professionalism is required to make great games! We need someone who understands the nuances of such an environment
Who could you be? (Background and Experience)
- An HR professional who has worked in a digital domain in India
- You MUST BE VERY tech proficient. Familiarity with online technologies, tools, platforms will be very important
- At least 10+ years of human resource management experience including payroll, benefits administration, employee relation, employee recruiting, interviewing and hiring (Our Finance Team takes care of the monthly Payroll processing)
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, timely and efficient at all office tasks
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (beyond HR jargon!)
- Essentially, a “People’s person”
- A PASSION for detail and being able to work with checklists and timelines
You must be a postgraduate. If you have a formal degree in HR, that will be preferred. You must be able to provide Industry references.
Working in line with:
All employees of Games2win & the existing HR team.
We are not the type of Company that will pay out a large increment for you to join us. We do not want people who skip jobs for better salaries. Instead, we want people to join us for the love of what we do, enjoy a fulfilling long term career and leverage the opportunity to shine professionally!
Growth and prospects:
This is a dream job for anyone who is passionate about human resources and aspires to be a part of the booming Mobile Entertainment Business of India.
If this role at Games2win interests you, then please send us a note that captures the following :
- Tell us something about Games2win, from your perspective, that we don’t know.
- Which was the most fulfilling assignment of your career so far? What did you do and what made it so satisfying?
- How do you think Games2win should be structured to grow from 200 people to 500 or even 1000 people? Research the top Game Companies in the world and suggest a plan based on their Corporate structure.
- Beyond Job Portals and Social Media, share one case of how you hired a candidate through an innovative approach or idea? What channels did you use?
- Tell us about how you have leveraged technology to improve your HR outcomes? What did you do and how did that help?
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!