Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games!
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, Super Wedding Stylist and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/.
Role: Senior Product Manager
Location: Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Reporting to: CEO
At Games2win, we have three distinct and successful business categories of mobile games:
- Dress Up Games
Our top Competition: Super Stylist / Covet Fashion/ Pocket Styler
- Story Narrative Games
Our Top Competition: Chapters
- Car Driving and Parking Games – Now morphing into a fabulous Metaverse!
Our Top Competition: Car Parking Multiplayer
We are looking for Senior Product Managers who can help manage and direct the performance of our top games. The Senior PMs will add experience, direction, and measurable improvements to the growth, monetization and retention by working closely with the CEO and Product Managers who produce these games.
- Lead product management by working with the Product Managers and the CEO
- Responsible for the entire product/game lifecycle, from researching our competition, writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games with the full collaboration of our PMs!
- Demonstrate solid product judgment, formulate product strategy and present clear, measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- IMPORTANT: Be data-obsessed. Provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- 75% of our revenues come from Ads. Consumers LOVE watching ads to play games for free. You must mentally accept ad-supported game models to thrive in this role!
- 7+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred
- Be obsessed with attention to detail and consumer experience.
- Ability to create / direct / reference wire-frames, product specifications
- IMPORTANT: Exceptional data analytics skills
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Technology or Business (or both) academic background!
- Join a leading global mobile games publisher – Games2win! We are well established in the Mobile Games space, backed by a business group in existence for 20 years!
- Join a team of young passionate gamers in a highly profitable established business providing exponential career growth and learning capabilities
- Deliver prestigious products that are top-ranked globally played!
- Receive tons of love and thanks from game players!
- Convert your idea to reality in the fastest time possible!
If this job interests you, then please complete the following assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!