Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: SEO Manager – koimoi.com
Reporting to: Head of Department
Koimoi.com is amongst the top entertainment portals in India and a leading voice of Bollywood & now Hollywood. Koimoi is part of the 2win Group (contests2win.com; mobile2win; games2win.com) and is known for its in-depth, unbiased and intense coverage of the Entertainment industry. We attract over 7 million users, a month, organically, who visit the site, repeatedly. For more details, please refer to the Company profile available here.
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: 5 years of work experience
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Own Koimoi’s Search Engine presence, optimization, and strategy primarily in US, UK & India.
- Drive organic traffic on the website and devise strategies to improve the same.
- Guide Content Publishers on best content and SEO practices.
- Perform hygiene checks on the website to ensure a smooth website experience.
- Keep a close tab on KPIs like organic traffic, bounce rate, average time spent, top keywords, domain authority & backlinks, etc.
- Good understanding of WordPress, HTML and is able to translate the requirements from the SEO perspective to the tech team.
- Manage, monitor and validate work done by SEO agency & partners
- Stay updated on industry trends and contemporary practices of SEO and Google algorithm updates.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research, staying up to date on the competitive landscape
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of SEO experience
- Excellent understanding of on-page and off-page SEO
- Comfortable using SEO tools like SEMRush, Moz, Ahref, Yoast SEO, Search Engine SEO Spider, and Pagespeed Insights, etc.
- Hands on experience of Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Google Keyword Planner, Schema Markup, AMP, etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills are a must
- Experience working with entertainment & international websites is a plus point
If this opportunity of SEO Manager at Koimoi excites you, please complete the following assignment:
Task 1 – Prepare a short-term and long-term SEO strategy to improve organic traffic of koimoi.com in the US. You can include some quick-fixes in the short-term SEO strategy.
Task 2 – Identify our three main competitors and come up with key comparison metrics & reasons why they are ranking better than us.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!