Role: SEO Manager – koimoi.com
Reporting to: Head of Department
Koimoi.com is amongst the top entertainment portals in India and a leading voice of Bollywood & now Hollywood. Koimoi is part of the 2win Group (contests2win.com; mobile2win; games2win.com) and is known for its in-depth, unbiased and intense coverage of the Entertainment industry. We attract over 7 million users, a month, organically, who visit the site, repeatedly. For more details, please refer to the Company profile available here.
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: 5 years of work experience
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Own Koimoi’s Search Engine presence, optimization, and strategy primarily in US, UK & India.
- Drive organic traffic on the website and devise strategies to improve the same.
- Guide Content Publishers on best content and SEO practices.
- Perform hygiene checks on the website to ensure a smooth website experience.
- Keep a close tab on KPIs like organic traffic, bounce rate, average time spent, top keywords, domain authority & backlinks, etc.
- Good understanding of WordPress, HTML and is able to translate the requirements from the SEO perspective to the tech team.
- Manage, monitor and validate work done by SEO agency & partners
- Stay updated on industry trends and contemporary practices of SEO and Google algorithm updates.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research, staying up to date on the competitive landscape
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of SEO experience
- Excellent understanding of on-page and off-page SEO
- Comfortable using SEO tools like SEMRush, Moz, Ahref, Yoast SEO, Search Engine SEO Spider, and Pagespeed Insights, etc.
- Hands on experience of Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Google Keyword Planner, Schema Markup, AMP, etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills are a must
- Experience working with entertainment & international websites is a plus point
If this opportunity of SEO Manager at Koimoi excites you, please complete the following assignment:
Task 1 – Prepare a short-term and long-term SEO strategy to improve organic traffic of koimoi.com in the US. You can include some quick-fixes in the short-term SEO strategy.
Task 2 – Identify our three main competitors and come up with key comparison metrics & reasons why they are ranking better than us.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!