Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Co-Founder of the Company
Who do we need?
Games2win is a large global mobile publishing Company and constantly outsources game assets production (2D garments, 3D Cars, Language Translations, Character Animations, Story Writers etc) for use in its mobile games.
We are looking for a Sourcing Manager who will be responsible for sourcing these assets from vendors/freelancers via global platforms such as Upwork, etc.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Work with Company Managers and their teams to understand and document their Requirements and budgets.
- Create sourcing requirements online (post requirement on Upwork for example), defining the requirement, planning milestones, and finalising select vendors and partners to work with.
- Monitor each project and act as the liaison between the supplier and the managers within the Company who have placed the orders. Act upon delays from either side and make sure the projects move forward.
- Execute each project from start to finish and conclude payments with the Finance Team of the Company.
- Browse freelance websites and portals and constantly identify sources of new talent.
Who could you be? (Experience and Background)
- Someone with 4-6 years’ experience in Content sourcing (preferably from the online industry relating to the gaming and Entertainment Industry.
- Proven ability in understanding dependencies, resource management and communication.
- Someone who loves details and the nitty gritty of execution and planning.
- The ability to multitask and work on many small projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or higher.
- A Certification in Project Management will be preferred.
If the role interests you, then we have a small assignment for you:
Create an Upwork-dot-com account for yourself (if you don’t have one). It’s free.
Study the content inside the levels (the dress up section). These are mainly sourced from partners from Upwork, etc.
- On upwork, look for vendors who can provide similar game assets such as dresses, shoes, etc. You can use keywords such as “2d Dresses / Clothes etc”.
- Create an excel sheet documenting how you would track deliveries of these assets from the selected vendors. Mention all items you would track and why you would track them.
Best of Luck!
Send your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org