Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Sr Analyst – Analytics
Based in: Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Reporting to: Head of Analytics
Experience Required: 5+ Years of Experience
What would you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Supporting day to day tactical insights delivery and answering day-to-day analytical questions from Product managers and Key Product Stakeholders.
- Working with BigQuery, you will help the analytics team collate data and represent them in the form of reports.
- Providing timely insights and delivery of key reports, making data understandable to facilitate more informed, data-driven decisions.
- Work closely with the analytics manager/s to design and conceptualize how the information should be presented to relevant stakeholders and deliver reports as per the format agreed by the team.
- Do a first level analysis of the reports created and highlight changes required to the data points.
- Investigate and understand data source, data validation and identify issues in the reports and see them to resolution.
- Standardize and establish reporting standards and templates, document best practices and assist with automating processes.
- Communicate with business owners on analysis results and develop data-backed recommendations where relevant.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Experience in web analytics, working with Big Query, Google Analytics/Firebase, SQL is a must.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make decisions with speed and simplicity.
- The ability to clearly articulate trends using data visualisation techniques to efficiently communicate key insights in a way that is actionable.
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Statistics fields or any other equivalent educational background.
If this opportunity excites you, then we have a small assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!