Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 450 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Sr Data Analyst
Location: Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Reporting to: Head of Analytics
Experience Required: 4+ Years of Experience
What would you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Games2win generates large organic downloads from the US markets and needs to effectively monetize its game players.
- We need an analytics obsessed professional who can go deep into our products and help us understand our players better & suggest ideas to improve LTV as well as engagement across cohorts.
- Understand how to maximise IAP revenue vs ad revenue (currently our games are skewed towards ads)
- Someone who loves mobile games and has a deep understanding of long term LTVs, prediction maths and full-scale knowledge of analytics platforms to help analyse and improve Mobile games.
- Create & interpret meaningful insights and suggestions for products based on the data collected & reported
Who could you be? (Background and Experience):
- Deep understanding of player cohorts and upsell opportunities to valuable players
- Extensive work experience in analyzing digital data
- Experience working in an Apps company or a Mobile Games Company, in an Analytics function (preferable)
- Data specialist who understands key metric measurements and how to interpret them
- Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities and able to work independently
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Note that we do NOT produce RMG games and do not intend to. Also, we do not serve the Indian market nor do we intend to.
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background.
If this opportunity excites you, then we have a small assignment:
2. Suggest how you as an analyst would like to analyse the game and its players?
3. Review the Sheet and suggest ideas you have on other cohorts, behavioral-based gameplay changes, upsell / engagement ideas, all with the intention of improving LTVs. What changes would you suggest we make in the game? ( If you do need any Event Data or Indicative number then the same will be provided)
4. Suggest tools we should empower our team with and why?
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!