Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 500 million downloads and are played by over 10 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, Super Wedding Stylist and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/.
Role: Product Manager Car Games
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: CEO and Founder (Alok Kejriwal)
At Games2win, we have three distinct and successful business categories of mobile games:
- Dress Up Games
Our reference Game Title – International Fashion Stylist (Android)
Story Narrative Games
Our reference Game Title – Decisions
- Car Driving and Parking Games
Our reference Game Title (Key title which you will be working on and others) – Driving Academy – Link
Our Top Competition:
Car Parking Multiplayer – Link
Car Parking Driving School – Link
We are looking for a Product Manager for Car Games who can help manage and direct the performance of our Car Driving Games Category. The PM will add experience, direction, and measurable improvements to this genre’s growth, monetisation and retention by working closely with the CEO and Producers who produce these games.
- Lead product management by working with the Car Game Producers and the CEO (Alok Kejriwal).
- Take ownership of the entire product/game lifecycle, from researching our competition, writing specifications, and working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering, to launch core features within our existing and new games with the full collaboration of our team members.
- Demonstrate solid product judgment, formulate product strategy and present clear, measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- IMPORTANT: Be data-obsessed. Provide valuable input in business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- 75% of our revenues come from Ads. Consumers LOVE watching ads to play games for free. You must mentally accept ad-supported game models to thrive in this role!
- 7+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred
- Obsessed with attention to detail and consumer experience.
- Ability to create / direct / reference wire-frames, product specifications
- IMPORTANT: Exceptional data analytics skills
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Technology or Business (or both) academic background!
- Join a leading global mobile games publisher – Games2win! We are well established in the Mobile Games space, backed by a business group for 20 years!
- Join a team of young passionate gamers in a highly profitable established business providing exponential career growth and learning capabilities
- Deliver prestigious products that are globally played!
- Receive tons of love and thanks from game players!
- Convert your idea to reality in the fastest time possible!
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!