Role: Senior Test Engineer
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: 4+ years of experience.
Reporting to: Test Manager
Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Games2Win is looking for a highly organized and meticulous Senior Test Engineer to take ownership of a project and assist in test planning and execution. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp of testing games on mobile platforms in the free-to-play genre, with experience in bug tracking, reporting and test planning. As a Senior QA Tester, you would need to: Be a champion of quality and consistency ; Be aware of the game’s objectives and take constructive measures to assist players in achieving those objectives; Be good at reading input and figuring out how to improve the testing framework by evaluating and validating test goals on a regular basis, whether by test protocols or functional investigations.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Define and create workflows for mobile game testing.
- Implement test plans for new features in the game.
- Stay up-to-date with industry standards and best practices.
- Assign, prioritise and manage a test team’s day-to-day tasks.
- Perform daily tests, owning responsibility for quality and stability of new game content, new features and upcoming releases.
- Create and maintain an efficient workflow: bug identification, bug reporting and follow up throughout the development cycle.
- Track bugs and assist developers when needed in identifying/reproducing bugs.
- Collaborate with developers and designers to collect essential information to have optimum QA coverage.
- Provide regular feedback regarding the quality of implemented features.
- Update the team of the release status.
- Send centralized and finalized status reports to the lead tester and dev. team.
- Optimize and offer detailed test reports that stay usable to the target audience.
- Communicate with internal and external teams to provide efficient and timely support for the development team.
- Know the game inside out and ensure the very highest quality standards are being met.
- Actively encourage the play testing of the game within the company to ensure it is high quality, playable and fun.
Who could you be? (Background and Experience):
- Excellent grasp of content development/testing tools and pipelines.
- Ability to work in a small team, with hands on involvement in production and development of the game.
- Active participation in all key aspects related to testing on various platforms.
- Have first-hand experience with Internal, Open & Closed Beta validations.
- Able to create professional reports for requested situations.
- Experience with defect management tools (e.g. JIRA.Mantis)
- Experience with test case management tools (e.g. TestRail)
- Knowledge of Jenkins, and Trello would be a plus.
- Fluent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in the Agile testing strategy.
- Keen interest in the current mobile gaming markets.
- A passion for free-to-play games preferred.
- Shipping of at least one title on a mobile platform.
Good to Have :
- Knowledge of Mobile Automation Tools ( Appium, UI Automator, XCUITest)
- Basic knowledge of Unity Engine.
- Basic Knowledge of Github, SVN ( Version Control System).
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent training and experience.
If this role at Games2win Interests you, then please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!