Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Based in: Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Reporting to: Head Human Resources
Experience required: A professional with 5 to 7 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Spend time understanding the position and the niche skills required
- Determine the selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks) and personal networks
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Bring Innovations in the Hiring Process
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details
- Run discreet background checks
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring need
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Proven work experience and success as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or in a similar role
- Familiarity and experience with social media hiring, resume databases and strong professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and
- evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen interest and understanding of the Indian Gaming Eco-system
- Chasing Aggressive Targets
A formal degree in Human Resource is preferred. We are open to candidates with other qualifications if What you need to do and Who could you be are a good fitment.
Next Steps :
If the role interests you, then please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!