Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: 3D Technical Artist
Location: Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Reporting to: CTO
Experience Required: 5+ Years of Experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Define technical benchmarks to be used in production
- Define and implement art pipeline optimizations
- Monitor performance of the games and Implement required optimizations
- Implement technical art features with the help of the programming team
- Offer technical support to the art team in day-by-day production issues
- Write and maintain scripts that we may use in our pipeline
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Share best-practices and new tools with other artists
- Be hands-on and get involved in production tasks when required
Who Could You Be ? (Background and Experience)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital art content creation pipeline, in the mobile game industry
- Past Experience with Unity3d is a must
- Experience in a full digital art content creation pipeline (high and low-poly modelling, unwrapping, baking, texturing, level art)
- Good artistic skills (proportion, color, composition)
- Preference will be given to artists with Houdini skills
- Knowledge and interest in the following tech art areas:
- Rendering and Post Processing Effects
- Rigging and animation
- Physics simulations
- A graduate with common sense and some technical exposure.
If this role as 3D Artist – Technical at Games2win interests you, then we have a small assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!