(Please read this entire JD carefully. There is a call for action request at the end of the post that you need to action should you be interested in applying for this job)
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Sr. Ad Ops Executive
Experience Require – Minimum 1 Years of Experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Writing and updating test cases to test the combination of ad placements and ad networks inside our mobile games.
- Execute the test cases, reporting bugs along with logs captured on Mantis.
- Coordinate with engineering team to help identify Steps to Reproduce, for difficult to replicate bugs
- Systematically play our existing games and report on mistakes or problems with specific ads.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in testing advertising solutions across desktop, mobile apps like iOS and Android native apps.
- Experience with configuring and managing ads through mediation platforms such as MoPub & IronSource will be preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Positive energy and a friendly collaborative attitude.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in teams.
- Attention to detail and quality in all aspects.
- Enjoys playing games
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background.
If this opportunity excites you:
- Play our game “Driving Academy – Car School Driver Simulator 2019” (Google Play | iTunes) which has banner ads, interstitial ads (i.e. full-screen ads that appear after a level is completed) and rewarded videos.
- Give us a test plan on how you would test the game for correct implementation of ads. Assume that for interstitials and rewarded videos, the game is running Google, Facebook and AdColony ads using a mediation platform such as MoPub.
Best of Luck!
Send your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org