Games2Win is looking for an Ad Operations Test Engineer to work within our exciting Ad Ops Team. They will be responsible for testing and launching ad creatives and monitoring delivery to perform necessary optimizations and reporting as needed.
You are a champion of quality and consistency. You are aware of the game’s objectives and take constructive measures to assist players in achieving those objectives. You’re good at reading input and figuring out how to improve the testing framework by evaluating and validating test goals on a regular basis, whether by test protocols or functional investigations.
Role: Test Engineer – Ads
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: Minimum 1 year of experience.
Reporting to: QA Manager
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Perform quality assurance/quality control checks on ad configuration to ensure that all placements and creative have been set up correctly.
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across all mobile platforms.
- Communicate with the Ad Ops Team to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of ad configuration.
- Ensure ad networks adhere to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting.
- Additional projects and tasks supporting the Ad Operations team where required.
- Should know how to record logs for iOS and Android Devices.
- Identify, report, update and track bugs in Bug Repository(JIRA/MANTIS).
- Work side-by-side with development teams in assisting bug investigation (reporting, reproduction, isolation) to ensure the title is achieving planned milestones.
- Validate high risk changes before they are integrated into the main version to ensure stability and basic functionality.
- Deliver feedback and reports to the development team and actively participate in Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning and Retrospectives.
- Perform regression, verification, compatibility, and deployment testing as needed.
- Monitor each phase of the game development process so as to ensure design quality.
Who could you be? (Background and Experience):
- 1+ years of experience in testing advertising solutions across desktop, mobile apps like iOS and Android native apps.
- Great bug finding and reporting skills.
- Experience with defect management tools (e.g. JIRA.Mantis)
- Keen interest in the current mobile gaming markets.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- A passion for free-to-play games preferred.
- Fluent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with configuring and managing ads through mediation platforms such as AdMob & ironSource will be preferred.
Good to Have :
- Experience in the Mobile gaming sector.
- Knowledge and experience of issue tracking/project management tools.
- ISEB or ISTQB Certification.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent training and experience.
If this Test Engineer Ads opportunity at Games2win excites you, please complete the following assignment.
- Play our game “Driving Academy 2021 Simulator” (Google Play | iTunes) which has banner ads, interstitial ads (i.e. full-screen ads that appear after a level is completed) and rewarded videos.
- Give us a test plan on how you would test the game for correct implementation of ads. Assume that for interstitials and rewarded videos, the game is running Google, Facebook and AdColony ads using a mediation platform such as ironSource.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!