(Please read this entire Job Description, carefully. There is a call for action at the end of the post that you need to complete, if you are interested in applying for this role.)
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Sr. Ad Operations Executive
Experience Required – Minimum 1 Year of Experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Write and update test-cases to test the combination of ad placements and ad networks inside our mobile games
- Execute test cases, reporting bugs along with logs captured on Mantis
- Coordinate with the engineering team to identify steps to reproduce and identify bugs which are difficult to replicate
- Systematically play our games and report mistakes or problems with specific ads
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in testing advertising solutions across desktop, mobile apps like iOS and Android native apps
- Experience with configuring and managing ads through mediation platforms such as MoPub, AdMob and IronSource (Supersonic) is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as an effective team-player
- Attention-to-detail and quality in all aspects
- Enjoy playing games
Graduate/Degree holder in Science/Engineering fields or any other equivalent educational background. Additional Certifications in Testing would be preferred.
If this opportunity excites you, here’s an assignment for you:
- Play our game “Driving Academy – Car School Driver Simulator 2019” (Google Play | iTunes) which has banner ads, interstitial ads (i.e. full-screen ads that appear after a level is completed) and rewarded videos.
- Give us a test-plan on how you would test the game for correct ad implementation. Assume that for interstitials and rewarded videos, the game is running Google, Facebook and AdColony ads using a mediation platform such as MoPub & IronSource.
- Send your response to the above assignment along with your updated profile/CV to email@example.com
Best of Luck!