Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Upwork Project Manager
Based in: Remote
Reporting to: Delivery Head
Who do we need?
Games2win is a large global mobile publishing Company and constantly outsources game assets production (Language Translations, 2D garments, 3D Cars, Character Animations, Story Writers, etc) for use in its mobile games.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for sourcing these assets from vendors/freelancers via global platforms such as Upwork, etc.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Work with Company Managers and their teams to understand and document their Requirements and budgets.
- Create sourcing requirements online (post requirement on Upwork for example), defining the requirement, planning milestones, and finalising select vendors and partners to work with.
- Monitor each project and act as the liaison between the supplier and the managers within the Company who have placed the orders. Act upon delays from either side and make sure the projects move forward.
- Execute each project from start to finish and conclude payments with the Finance Team of the Company.
- Browse freelance websites and portals and constantly identify sources of new talent.
- Periodically review the quality of work of vendors. Clearly inform vendors what the problems are, if any, and identify replacements if there are no improvements.
Who could you be? (Experience and Background)
- Someone with 4-6 years’ experience in Content sourcing (preferably from the online industry relating to the gaming and Entertainment Industry).
- Proven ability in understanding dependencies, resource management and communication.
- Someone who loves details and the nitty gritty of execution and planning.
- The ability to multitask and work on many small projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or higher.
- A Certification in Project Management will be preferred.
If the role interests you, then please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!