Position: Video Editor
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Senior Analyst
Experience required: 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create gameplay videos, trailers, and other marketing and production-based materials.
- You should be able to communicate the content and excitement of a game within a 30-second video.
- Add animated text and image overlays on the video.
- Create high-quality VFX effects to the videos.
- Well versed in adding videos to YouTube.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Video Editing
- Keen interest and knowledge of games
- Proficient in using video capture tools for Mobile and PC
- Fluent in using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop or FCP.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Candidate will be constantly interacting with the product managers and game design team therefore the candidate should have good communication skills.
- Reactiveness and commitment are of utmost importance.
- Graduate from a reputed institute
Send us your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of Luck!