Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 500 million downloads and are played by over 10 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Video Editor – Games
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Reporting to: Senior Analyst
Experience required: 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- As a video editor, you would need to create gameplay videos, trailers, and other marketing and production-based materials.
- You should be able to communicate the content and excitement of a game within a 30-second video.
- Add animated text and image overlays on the video.
- Create high-quality VFX effects for the videos.
- Well versed in adding videos to YouTube.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in Video Editing
- Keen interest and knowledge of games
- Proficient in using video capture tools for Mobile and PC
- Fluent in using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, or FCP.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- The candidate will be constantly interacting with the product managers and game design team therefore the candidate should have good communication skills.
- Reactiveness and commitment are of utmost importance.
- Graduate from a reputed institute
If this role at Games2win interests you, then we have a small assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!