Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Video Producer – Mobile Games
Reporting to: Growth Manager
The video producer will be responsible for Research, Ideation, Scripting & Execution of videos for the promotion and marketing of our Games. S/He will need to study the market of Top Games (mostly in the USA) in the App Stores and understand the type of videos that are popular, these include videos of the games to be added to App Store listings (descriptive videos of the game) and also UA (User acquisition) campaign videos.
The video producer will be involved in Creative/Analytical discussions with ASO (App Store Optimisation) and UA teams, to come up with video ideas that have higher conversion rates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of video creatives that top competitor apps are running on the Google Play Store and iTunes listings.
- Creating and maintaining a separate database of video creatives that top competitors are running for the UA campaigns on Facebook, Google and other platforms.
- Understand conversion metrics for store listings and for user acquisition campaigns, and use insights to device better videos to get better conversions.
- Plan, produce and generate video creatives for our games on a weekly basis.This will include writing the story board and mood board (narrative) of the video before executing with the help of our video editors.
- Studying market trends and iterating quickly with moving trends.
- Be the owner for all the videos produced for Gameswin.
- Coordinate with the ASO, UA and Art teams and meet deadlines for video requirements.
Who could you be? Background and Experience
- Analytical ability and Data driven deliverables.
- A good knowledge of mobile games.
- A good knowledge of store policies for iTunes and Google Play Store.
- Motivated individual who thrives on constant innovation and improvement
- Understanding end-to-end production cycle for video production.
- 4+ years of experience in video production.
If this role at Games2win Interests you, then please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!