Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 500 million downloads and are played by over 10 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Video Producer – Mobile Games
Reporting to: Growth/UA Manager
The video producer will be responsible for the Research, Ideation, Scripting & Execution of videos for the promotion and marketing of our Games. She/He will need to study the market of Top Games (primarily the USA) in the App & Play Stores to understand the type of videos that are popular. These include videos of the games to be added to App Store listings (descriptive videos of the game) and also UA (User acquisition) campaign videos.
The video producer will be involved in Creative/Analytical discussions with ASO (App Store Optimisation) and UA teams to develop video ideas with higher conversion rates.
- Create compelling videos to represent our mobile games that are used for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Create and maintain a database of video creatives that top competitor apps are running on the Google Play Store and iTunes listings, within the store metadata.
- Create and maintain a separate database of video creatives that top competitors are running for the UA campaigns on Facebook, Google, and other platforms.
- Understand conversion metrics for store listings and for user acquisition campaigns, and use insights to devise better videos to get better conversions. To understand top markets, from research and use the observations, to improve our video creatives.
- Plan, produce, and generate video creatives for our games following a decided calendar, and meet deadlines. This will include writing the storyboard and mood board (narrative) of the video before executing it with the help of our video editors.
- Coordinating with the product teams, to understand what is working in the games, and making sure top-performing elements from the game are used in the videos.
- Studying market trends and iterating quickly with moving trends.
- Be the owner of all the videos produced for Games2win.
- Create multiple iterations of a video theme/concept, with changes in assets, elements, themes, etc.
- Understanding the videos being published on social platforms by competitor games, and working out a plan to generate similar videos for our games as well.
Who could you be? Background and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in video production, working for gaming companies, or companies with similar animation requirements.
- Ability to research and execute various videos in parallel.
- Ability to work with data analytics and take creative inspiration from the same.
- Good knowledge of mobile games.
- Good knowledge of store policies for iTunes and Google Play Store.
- A motivated individual who thrives on constant innovation and improvement.
- Understanding of end-to-end production cycle for video production.
- Ability to communicate with multiple teams like product teams.
If this role at Games2win Interests you, then please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!