Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Video Producer – Mobile Games
Reporting to: Head of User Acquisition
The video producer will be responsible for the Research, Ideation, Scripting & Execution of videos for the promotion and marketing of our Games. S/He will need to study the market of Top Games (in the USA) in the App Stores and research the type of popular videos and create Marketing videos.
The video producer will be involved in Creative/Analytical discussions with the User Acquisition (UA) and product teams (majorly), to come up with video ideas that have higher conversion rates.
- Research video creatives that top competitors are running for the marketing campaigns (User Acquisition) on Facebook, Google, and other platforms.
- Understand conversion metrics for marketing campaigns (User Acquisition) and use insights to produce better videos to get better conversions.
- Plan, produce, and generate video creatives for our games by creating a repository of video ideas and executing the ideas. This will include
- Writing the storyboard and mood board (narrative) of the video.
- Coordinating with the other teams, to understand what is working in the games and produce the same.
- Be the owner of all the videos produced for Games2win.
- Coordinate with UA, and Art teams and meet deadlines for video requirements.
Who could you be? Background and Experience
- Understanding of end-to-end production cycle for video production.
- 4+ years of experience in video production.
- A motivated individual who thrives on constant innovation and improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple teams.
- Analytical ability and Data-driven deliverables.
- Good knowledge of mobile games.
If this role at Games2win Interests you, then please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!