Job Description for Talent Acquisition Head
Position: Talent Acquisition Head
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: CEO and HR Growth Partner
Experience required: A professional with 5 to 7 years of work experience
Who do we need?
We are looking for a full time, capable, fun, passionate member to join our team at Games2win. We require a professional with prior talent acquisition experience.
What will you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Spend time understanding the position and the niche skills required
- Determine the selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks) and personal networks
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details
- Run discreet background checks
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that assess each position’s requirements adequately
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Manage and run the Internship Programme including interface with interns and maintain a steady flow of interns
Who could you be? (Background & Experience)
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or in a similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen interest in the differences among various roles within organizations
A formal degree in Human Resource is preferred. We are open to candidates with other qualifications if the What you need to do and Who could you be are a good fitment.
Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. In the cover email, do tell us a little bit about yourself, ideally something fun and quirky, after all you know how mundane it can get looking at a bunch of resumes!