Category Archives: Careers
What the Job is all about (Role and Responsibility):
- Understand GDDs of games to be developed, discuss the requirements with producers and artists, and plan the development with your team and technical lead.
- Take ownership of delivering a game from start to finish, coordinating with art, design and QA teams, up until publishing of the game.
- Prototype game concepts rapidly.
- Write code as per standards.
- Keep up to date on relevant core technologies and best practices, so as to make suggestions to product teams on new game mechanics or APIs available.
Product Manager for Mobile Cricket Games About Games2win: Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 110 million downloads and an extremely strong DAU and MAU … Continue reading
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Conceptualize & ideate game concepts as per the brief.
- Undertake research and stay on top of gaming trends in order to create games and consistently generate good ideas.
- Manage end to end game requirements including referencing, concept notes, in-game content, character text, etc.
- Create game promotional material.
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar.