Category Archives: Careers
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Conceptualize & ideate game concepts as per the brief.
- Undertake research and stay on top of gaming trends in order to create games and consistently generate good ideas.
- Manage end to end game requirements including referencing, concept notes, in-game content, character text, etc.
- Create game promotional material.
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar.
Human Resource (HR) Manager About Games2win: Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 91 million downloads and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base … Continue reading
Who could you be? (Background and Experience):
- You should have released at least 5 mobile applications or games for Smartphones, in past 2 years
- You should have 2-3 years of hands on experience in managing mobile (iOS/Android/Windows )games/apps projects, developing project schedules and managing client/product manager’s expectations. Preference will be given to those who have worked on mobile games.
- We are seeking someone with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You could be someone who loves playing mobile games.
- You must have knowledge of MS Office, essentially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You should have the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.